Thursday, May 04, 2006

Well, the reason I haven't written much in the last while is 'cause I have nothing to write about. I'm bored. There isn't much going on around here. I am going to attempt working next week. A little earlier than the doctor reccommends, but I just can't sit around any more. I'm tired of it. It's so bad that I almost went shopping yesterday. Yes, shopping! I HATE shopping with a passion. And, I don't have the money to buy anything anyway, so I'd just be walking around, looking at crap. And, I do mean crap. We live in podunk and there isn't a decent mall for 50 miles. I'm not paying that much in gas just to walk around and look at crap I can't buy.

I took my parents' computer into a computer guy to fix it (I couldn't seem to find the problem myself). The guy worked on it for a while, and it is now fixed, but he can't figure out what he did to fix it. 'Cause there was no problem with the RAM (which was what we thought it was) and no problem with the hard drive. But, it works now, so who cares. Now I just have to figure out what is wrong with my tower.... don't ask. My family has no luck with computers.... except one, the one with Windows 3.1, that's right 3.1.

Well anyway, I'm off to be bored some more. No sense in boring you too. ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rene said...

It seems like everyone has that blah feeling right now. Maybe it is a calm before the storm when the hectic days of summer hit.

11:13 AM, May 05, 2006  
Blogger Jillian Beane said...

You could be very right about that ;)

12:00 PM, May 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home