Saturday, May 06, 2006

I feel old.

I'm not sleeping well to start with. And, I am sleeping hours more than normal. Figure that out! I've been averaging 2 long naps per day, but the sleep I am getting is not restful. I'm always tired and it really sucks!

I went out last night despite being tired. Dad was playing last night, so I went along to be the roadie. Except everytime I tried to pick something up I got yelled at, since it has only been 2 weeks since the surgery.

Today, (and this is what really makes me feel old) I am going to a graduation party for a girl I used to babysit.... her COLLEGE graduation!!! Her little brother graduates from high school this year too! It's crazy!

I really need to find a real job soon too. Granted, I love working with my dad, doing the plumbing and heating thing, but I really need to get a real job and get out of the house. I need my own space. I lived alone for too many years to enjoy living at home with my parents again! I guess it's true, the hardest job you'll ever have is looking for a job.

Enough of my moaning and complaining. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home