Monday, June 13, 2005

Update

12 pages... Whoo Hoo!!! Go ME!!!!! After not getting more than 3 pages written in the last couple of weeks, I stormed through 12 pages in 2 hours. I may work on it a little more yet today, before I go to sleep. Thank God for slow nights during my night shift when I get a little time to work. The responses that I got from those authors inspired me to get my butt movin' and I still haven't lost the now 'perma-grin' on my face. Again to those authors (should they check out this site again, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!

I really appreciate them talking the time to talk to lil' ol' me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo 12 pages!!! You beat me today. I only got 8. But they were a good 8 and I can't tell you how relieved I am!! Yeah to both of us.

9:19 PM, June 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home