Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Boredom and frustration

I am bored. I'm tired of sitting around. I still can't go back to work yet. It's one bad thing about working with my dad, I can't go back before he thinks I'm ready. With nothing to do during the day, it leaves me with watching TV. There is NOTHING on TV during the day! There is a lot of time to watch my movies, but I'm tired of just sitting around. Lord knows, there isn't a damn thing to do in this town. I can't seem to get into any books. I'm still trying to finish some books, and don't want to start anything new until I finish those. And the TBR pile continues to grow.

Opening the file for the story I am working on for my dad, The Ballad of Billy Lee is the main source of my frustration. I manage to give myself a migraine every time I work on it. I hate working on something for hours and hours and not seeing any progress. Grrr. The BBL characters are in my dad's head not mine, so it is like pulling teeth trying to write their story. What I have so far are quality pages, but it takes forever to get a few sentences down, let alone a whole page.

Well, I'm off to give myself another migraine. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home