Monday, June 13, 2005

Grrrr

I went from being absolutely buzzing this morning when I left from work to being ready to do serious damage to my boss.... And, I hadn't even seen him. The only thing the man has to do is payroll. He has delegated all of his other responsibilities to the officers in my department. The only thing I have ever seen him do is talk on the phone (personal calls, not professional) and play games and look as websites that he SHOULDN'T be looking at while at work. The only thing that he has to do is put our hours into the computer. We have 17 employees in my department. 13 of those checks were wrong. And we are not talking 1 hour off. Try 8, 10, 13, 14 hours off, just to name a few. Mine... 16 hours short! Now help me with this math, I have $207 in my checking account right now. Our next paycheck will be issued on the 25th. I have a bill for $450 due on the 21st. And, he doesn't want to talk to payroll about getting me a check cut for the 17th to make right HIS mistake. Now, he is seriously pissed off at me because I went directly to payroll, after he refused to do it. Tough shit. I have yet to be late paying any bill and I am certainly not about to start now! It's their mistake, not mine. I'm living paycheck to paycheck, when I get screwed out of that much money at one clip, I feel I have a right to get it back as soon as possible. I worked those hours. I didn't VOLUNTEER my time. I should get paid. GRRRRRRRRR!!!!

OK, all better now. I needed to vent for a minute. I was so pissed off that I couldn't work on my manuscript any more. I was hoping to make my way to 20 if I could, but that didn't happen. I am setting a goal for me for tonight of 10 pages. If I get more done, YEAH ME, if not... I'll try to work on it when I get home from work tommorow. The only problem with that is that I will work until 5pm, after starting at midnight tonight. Hopefully I'll be able to write a coherent sentence after being awake nearly 24 hours.

Great Job Jill, on the 8 pages. We both accomplished quite a bit. I think we deserve some much needed ICE CREAM and CHOCOLATE!!!! Yummy! It was great to hear from you again! Thank you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chuckles is a wonderful man, I must say

3:45 PM, June 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home