Monday, October 10, 2005

Uh oh... I was bored.

Me and boredom don't mix. And, after the busy weekend I just had, it is surprising. But, I did get bored. For those that don't know, when I get bored, something always happens to my hair. It either changes color or length (drastically). Well, I broke out the scissors this time. Bye bye long hair. I feel much lighter now. And there is about a foot of hair in my trash can. That was the excitement for the weekend.

It was a busy week with lots of afterhours and 6 hours of PT on friday afternoon. We had a flood on Thursday... and another one on Friday. Many, many cars were totaled. Mine is high enough that it only had some cosmetic damage from the TORNADO that hit. And, it was only a tree branch or something that hit. The damage is minor, so I am very thankful for that. Especially considering the damage to the other vehicles in the lot. The facility is refusing to pay for the damages that they originally said they would pay for. Which sucks. Especially because they knew the storm was going to hit and they wouldn't let us go out and move our cars before the water got high. Some cars were completely submerged up to their roof.

I've got another busy week, including a test tomorrow that I should be studying for right now, so I had better go. Will try to update soon. Have a great week all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehehehe. I know all about YOUR kind of boredom. hahahahha. Sorry I haven't been around (on vacation) ... we should talk sometime this week!

3:36 PM, October 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home