Thursday, May 11, 2006

Vacation!

I leave tomorrow to go back to the retreat cabin in WV. I can't wait!! I have a massage scheduled for Sunday afternoon! I really need this vacation, which is probably hard for most people to believe considering that I've been off work since my last surgery. But, I really need to get away. Unfotunately, my parents are also going, so I won't get away from that stress.

I got a few more applications out this week, so I'm hoping to hear from someone soon. I'm getting desperate. I love working with my dad, but I need a job with consistent hours. I need a job where I can count on the money, so I can MOVE OUT!!! A couple of the places I applied to are still in PA, but they are a few hours away. There is one in OH, too. There are a few more that I am still researching. They are in states all over the place. A bunch in CA and AZ. My biggest problem with those is the cost of living there. I would need to make like 75K/yr, just to live in a cardboard box where some of these companies are. And, none of them pay that much. I don't have any disposable income at the moment that I could live off of for a while if I would go out there. My school loans take out a huge chunk of my earnings every month. That's pretty sad since, IMO, my degree isn't worth the paper it is printed on. But, that is a whole other rant.

Well, I'll see ya'll when I return next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home