Sunday, October 16, 2005

2 and a half weeks left

Well, with under three weeks left in my training in GA, I am back on restriction and spending more time at the doctor's office than I've ever done. Same knee, new issue. It's now going numb on me. And, they are running some tests to figure out why, but so far "it's all in my head."

This week, I have a written test (the hardest of the 4 tests) and a practical exam in Baton Control. We also get to blow some stuff up, so that should be a good time. I'll also be pulling people over the night before our test. That oughta be fun.

I'm getting ideas for my WIP (especially while laying in the MRI tube unable to move for what felt like hours). But, I haven't had the chance to work on it at all. I HATE THAT! I've pretty much thrown out the goal sheet I made a couple weeks ago (if I didn't, I'd be 50 pages behind my goal at this point, going for 70). I am hoping to get some work done on it today, but I have to start cracking the books for this week's test, so we shall see.

Well, the sooner I get started, the more time I'll have for my WIP. Have a great week all, and hopefully, I'll be back soon with another update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home