Sunday, October 30, 2005

4 days 'til Grad!

It has been a busy couple of weeks! I passed test 3 with flying colors and am now preparing for tomorrow's test 4.... the final written test down here. One of many tests tomorrow.... 1st thing in the morning is our instructor's version of Fight Club.... basically we fight until we puke... at least that is his goal (half of the other class puked [they only got through half the class] and 3 people are now in crutches.... somehow I don't think this is looking too good for me). Immediately following that is the written test, lunch, shooting and then our final exam for defensive tactics. I figure I'll be asleep by 4:45 tomorrow (hopefully I'll be off the bus at my room before I fall asleep). We have a total of 4 tests this week, and all but 1 is a physical test. Graduation is THURSDAY!!!! Then it is off to MD!

In fun news, we went to Jacksonville last weekend and had a blast, then yesterday, we drove to St. Augustine. We walked around the town and through the Castillo de San Marcos. It was really awesome and I got a few good pictures. It feels like you've been transported to another time there. We saw the Ripley's museum, but didn't have the time to go in... that would've been neat. But, I highly reccommend checking out St. Augustine, FL when you get a chance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home