Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Only 7 days of training in GA

Thank goodness we are almost done down here. I really need a good long nap! I've been busy, busy, busy. There hasn't really been much down time at all. Like tonight, we aren't finished until after 10pm, and we had formation at 7am.... that makes for a really long day! This last couple of weeks is packed full of labs and graded written and physical exams. It's going to seem to take forever. I passed the 4th Amendment test... that was supposed to be the hardest written exam. So that is one less hurdle to go through from now until next week.

The knee is getting slowly better. I managed to go most of the last couple of days without having a brace on. Finally! I hadn't been able to take a step without a brace on for about a week and a half. I really hate that! I was able to do part of our PT test. It was a test to see where we are in relation to where we need to be for the test when we gat back to MD. I improved, but not enough. I would need a miracle to pass the test in MD. But, I'm still gonna try. If nothing else, this was a great training experience for me and a good thing to put on my resume. I picked the hardest job to get into both intellectually and physically.... my body just won't let me do the things it use to. I did too much damage while I was dancing.

There are a hundred different agencies that train here and in other parts of the world. I'll just use a different alleyway to get where I want to be. This isn't the only agency out there. I'll get there, some how and some way. Of that, there is no doubt in my mind. And, I certainly won't mind being a plumber again for a few months while I am applying to other agencies. I miss getting dirty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home