Friday, January 27, 2006

Busy, busy, busy

I have so much to do before going to the cabin! This will probably be the last post until I come back. I started back to work this week, and managed to not break my knee.... came close today, but I can still walk on it, which is good. The doctor cleared me for running on Thursday... yeah. Have I ever mentioned that I hate running? I'm not allowed to run marathons yet... Thank God for small favors ...but I am allowed to begin training.

Thursday, after the doctor's appointment, I went to see Underworld:Evolution. I really liked it. All the critics said it was bad.... a usual sign that I will like it. I got pissed a bit in the middle, but they made it all better by the end. If you liked the first one, I recommend the second.

I'm off to do some packing... then off to bed. Daddy wore me out the last few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home