Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Test 1 complete

Well, I went to work today. First day back since my surgery. I am now sitting with an ice pack on my knee, but it still functions and isn't too sore. A little stiff and swollen, but nothing I can't handle. That's a good sign. That's the first test on it, and I figure I did pretty well. Although there wasn't a whole lot of crap that I had to carry that was heavy.

I finally managed to finish reading one of the books that I started months ago. Unfortunately, it wasn't Crimson City, but I am a little closer to the end of it. I swear I am not supposed to read that book. EVERY time I pick it up, something happens and I have to put it down again. Grr.

Overall, I've spent too much time in front of the TV. I watched a number of hockey games and TWO seasons of Silk Stalkings! Whoops. I became a couch potato for a few days. But hey, everybody needs that once in a while. Besides, I won't get TV while I am at the cabin, so I have to make up for it now... right? There is a TV and cable in the cabin, but somehow I don't think I'll be having a lot of time to be watching TV. I intend to work on LU and BBL.... I want to have BBL almost completed and 30+ pages done on LU. *crosses fingers* It's ambitious I know, but a week in the woods, should give me some good time to work on it. Last year I was able to get quite a bit done on LU.... I can't believe I've been working on it that long, but with training, there was no time for me to concentrate on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home