Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Back to the grind.....

Home again. Granted it is nice to be back in my nice big, long bed, but I was a little sad to come back. The only thing that I don't like about being at the cabin is the beds. I am close to 6' tall. I swear their beds aren't even 5' long. Even my shorter relatives complain that they are falling off of the bottom of the bed!

We went to the spa on Sunday and had massages! It was wonderful! If I could afford it, I'd get a massage every day! It can be so relaxing. JD screamed his head off when I got back today. And, he hasn't moved from my side since I walked in the door. He's such a cutie.

In not so happy news, it has been discovered that my last surgery did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! I'm having the exact same problem I was having prior to the surgery. If I'd known this was the result, I never would have gone through the pain or expense of it at all!

In other news, there is a possiblity that I may *crosses fingers* get to work either tomorrow or Thursday..... if I am really lucky maybe both. Friday, Dad goes in to the hospital for some more tests to figure out why he passed out all those weeks ago, and Monday, I get to go in and see the surgeon for release, so those 2 days are out, but I really am hoping to get back on a regular schedule for work at this point. I'm still waiting to hear on the latest applications that I put out and still have a few that are ready to go. I'm getting frustrated with the whole thing, but I realize it takes time. I'm just tired of sitting around doing nothing.

Wish me luck with it all. I hope ya'll had a great weekend and hope that your week is even better!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home