Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'm sick and tired....

Of being sick. I was only able to work about 6 hours yesterday and I ended up completely calling off today. This royally sucks! I have been sick for nearly a week now. And, in that week have probably eaten enough to sustain me for half a day. Grrrr. I know I am trying to lose a couple of pounds, but this is not the way I intended to do it.

Well, I'm really beat (and I've only been out of bed for about 10 minutes), so back up I go in hopes of feeling better.... someday. Hope ya'll never get this. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

2 Comments:

Blogger kerri said...

i hope you feel better soon!

6:49 PM, January 25, 2007  
Blogger Jillian Beane said...

thank you so much.... I am feeling much better now. Too bad it took over a week!

4:42 PM, February 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home