Saturday, January 20, 2007

That nagging headache that started on Thursday? I wish it had stayed that way. Let's just say, a headache was a picnic compared to how I felt yesterday. I'm feeling almost human today, but damn! I was so sick yesterday. The headache is kind of back again. I'm hoping I don't have a repeat performance, 'cause I don't think that my body could take another bout of that.

Anyway, Mom and Dad landed safe and sound on Maui. They said it was 80 degrees there when they got off the plane. Must be nice. We are in the middle of a week of snowfall at the moment here. It sucks, let me tell you. I'll be happy when spring arrives again. But, then I'll start bitching 'cause of my allergies. Guess I just can't win.

I haven't gotten much done on the WIP the last few days. I don't think I sat down between getting up and going to bed on Wednesday and then Thursday night all hell broke loose with my body. I spent all day yesterday in bed, miserable. If I wasn't afraid of puking all over my laptop, I may have gotten it out. I may try to pull it out for a little bit today, if the headache doesn't get any worse.

Well, my energy is just about gone. Time to go rest and try recover some of it. Hope ya'll have a good one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home