Friday, January 05, 2007

TGIF!!!

It has been such a long week!... yet, it was only a 4 day work week. I am so happy that it is finally Friday. I haven't slept much this week and am sincerely hoping to get to sleep in tomorrow. Granted the chances of that are slim and none, but I can hope, right?

Dad is playing tonight, and is still having trouble with his back, so I have to go and be the 'roadie' tonight. I was planning to stay home, 'cause I am really tired and sore from doing all of the heavy lifting by myself this week. Guess that ain't gonna happen. Maybe I can sneak in a quick nap before I have to leave.

I got a little editing done on the WIP last night. The point in the story, that I need to start writing again, is in the hero's point of view and he seems to have stopped talking to me, which makes writing it impossible.... at least writing what is going on in his head and what he would be doing.

Well, I better go now, if I'm going to try to take a nap. Have a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home