Saturday, November 04, 2006

Wow, a long time.... again

I didn't realize how long it had been since I wrote. As usual, there wasn't much to say.

P-Nut is officially engaged! Congrats to her and Mike. I was absolutely honored when she asked me to be her maid of honor! I can't wait to start planning her bachelorette party *evil grin* Not to mention the bridal shower. The dresses that she has been looking at are gorgeous. And, I will wear pink, without complaint, I promise!

Well, that's about as much as I should write at the moment. I've been asked to be a mentor again for some young girls, and I need to write a speech for the program. I've been putting it off... not mentally in a good place to write. But, seeing as how I have to do it in a few days, I guess I need to force myself to write it. I guess now is as good a time as any.

Anywho, hope all is well. Until next time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home