Tuesday, September 05, 2006

It's official

We just found out today that my brother will be married in October. It'll be strange. I just hope his finacee knows what she's getting into... hahaha. Nah, I guess he is not so bad anymore.

Other than that, there really isn't much new going on with me. Over the weekend, I read all of the stories that I had written in college, as well as all the ones that were written by my roommate, Peanut. I think I got a crick in my neck from all of the cringing I did while reading. But, I did manage to get a few good laughs too. The bonus, I think I want to really sit down and work on the WIP. We'll see how that works. I've been stuck for so long, it is intimidating to try to pick it up again.

I also FINALLY, got my copy of Ravyn's Flight, Patti O'Shea's first book, that I have been trying to get my hands on for a couple of years now. That is kind of tempting me away from the WIP, but I think I'll save it for my reward when I get some work done on it. It's gonna be tough, but I've been wanting to get back to the WIP for so long and just haven't been in the right mindset. I'm still not really in the right mindset, but maybe, just maybe.

Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home