Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Some stuff

I've been really bad about blogging lately.... as I have stated in many blogs recently, I don't have a whole lot to say.... especially something interesting.

I went to the drive in on Sunday night and saw Cars. It was a pretty good movie. Larry the Cable Guy made that movie. I'm not usually one to go out and see that type of movie. But, I had a good time. I wasn't by myself this time; a friend of my brother came with me. We actually had a good time, which isn't necessarily a common thing when the two of us are together.

I put in about 15 more applications out on Monday and got a good tip about another job today. Hopefully, I will hear something from someone soon. I really need to get out of here. The petty mind games that are being played are starting to really upset me. For instance, I was gone all day yesterday, between work and visiting Peanut. But, somehow during that time, when I was GONE, I did something wrong and am now recieving the silent treatment. Why? Your guess is as good as mine.

I had a great time hanging out with Peanut last night. We played games and hung out, talking. I swear, those times when I get away from the house to go over to her place are the times that keep me sane. I am so happy that things are going so well for her lately. There have been a lot of very difficult times that she has gone through in the time that I have known her. For once, everything seems to be falling into it's proper place. She deserves everybit of it and then some.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, take it back, take it back! *ducks and hides under her desk*

hehehehehehe

2:21 PM, July 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home