Saturday, July 08, 2006

I got a full week of work in this week. Worked by myself most of the week and ENJOYED it a lot. I put all of the water lines in a commercial building, all by myself. I also finished the drain lines. I had a really good time.

Tonight, Pirates of the Carribean 2 is playing at the drive in. I'm going. Argument or not, I'm going. I can't afford to see it at the theater; it's like half the price if I go to the drive in. So, I'm going and that is it! Plus, my pretty truck has only ever been to the drive in one time. I am the queen of the drive in (ask anyone I've gone with). I pack up my car with pillows, blankets, popcorn, chips, candy and soda. I make an event out of it. In my Jeep, I put the back seat down and lifted the back hatch, created a bed and we were good to go for the night. In my truck, the bed of it has a hard cover that folds in half. If I open the front half, I can sit or lay against the cab and use the back half of the cover for a little table for all of my food. My truck also has a built in cooler, which will be wonderful. I can't wait.

I just started myDVD of the first Pirates of the Carribean, so I'm gonna go watch it in anticipation of tonight. Wish me luck getting out of the house tonight without a huge blowup.... if only I had my own place :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home