Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Well, it's something to say

I worked like a dog today. But, I got to work all by myself. I managed to put in the plumbing lines in the whole 2nd floor of a commercial building. All by my lonesome!!! I had a really good time doing it. I'll be working by myself most of tomorrow and probably at least some of Friday, too. I can't wait.

Other than that.... nada nuevo, as usual. I still have a ton of applications out there and am impatiently waiting for some response. I am really hoping to get something soon. I mean, I love doing the plumbing and heating thing, but I NEED to get out of my parents' house once and for all.

Hopefully, I'll have something to talk about soon. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Patti O'Shea said...

Hang in there! I'm a big believer that we're where we're supposed to be, when we're supposed to be there. The right job will come along--it's only a matter of time.

Patti

7:25 PM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger Jillian Beane said...

I totally agree with you, Patti. It's just frustrating waiting for it to happen.

11:44 AM, July 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home