Saturday, June 24, 2006

I know I haven't blogged in a while, but again I've had nothing to say. I worked most of everyday this week. Most of the time I was in one of a number of crawl spaces. None of which were fun. I think I lost 25 lbs in one morning, sweating it off in a, attic crawl space.

There's a bike biker rally this weekend, and a billion people have crowded into our town. I got roped into volunteering. In fact, I just got back from spending 8 hours straight on my feet. My knees are screaming at me right now. Especially the one I had surgery on. They want my help again tomorrow, but I don't think that my knees are going to cooperate, not that I am interested in helping... don't get me wrong, I enjoy volunteering, but helping there requires spending time with one of my least favorite people. Not my idea of a good time.

There was an incident at the bar on Friday night and I almost got to use my training. I came really close to putting a guy down in the middle of the bar. But, I am too tired right now to tell the whole story. Not that I'll sleep when I sign off, but I'll at least attempt to try to sleep. Yep, that's right, I'm still not sleeping. But, as usual, I'm going to try. Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home