Sunday, June 04, 2006

I attended the graduation party of one of the kids I used to babysit. His sister graduated from college a few weeks ago. They are trying to make me old.

I got out for a little while this weekend. Which was nice, but at this point it is too far and few between. EVERYTHING is getting on my nerves here at home. I really miss living on my own. I hate that I am still living at home. I was on my own for too long to enjoy being back at home.

I put in another 2 job applications today. These 2 are in OH. There are another 2 applications that I could qualify for, but they are in Alaska and Hawaii. Those are a little farther away from where I would like to go. Both require going back to GA for more training, and neither are jobs that I would want to stay in permanently. I don't want to go through bootcamp again unless it is a job I want to stay at. It isn't something I enjoy doing. So, we'll see if I have any luck with these last applications. I still have a bunch more floating out there that I haven't heard anything from yet. With any luck, I'll get one of the jobs. *crosses fingers*

Wish me luck. Ya'll have a great week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home