Sunday, May 21, 2006

Finally some good news!!!

I am finally getting back to work! They finally have some work for me with my dad's business. They say I should have work everyday this week!!!! I am so excited to have something to do for a while. I have to go to the doctor's office tomorrow, so I have to take Monday off, but I'll be working the rest of the week!!!!!! YEAH!!!!

I read 2 and a half books yesterday, 1 and a half the day before. As soon as I finish here, I'll be picking up another book. Ya know, I haven't been able to afford to buy any books lately (which is probably a good thing considering the size of my TBR pile), but I haven't even made a dent in the shelves that I have full of TBR books, let alone the boxes I have waiting to fill the shelves when they have room. It's crazy!!!! Bot, one good thing is that I have filled up one box with books I have read, so now I get to go and find another box to fill and can store this one away with the rest of the boxed of already read books. I think that makes 12 boxes of already read books since 2004. Damn, I read a lot! Good thing I read fast!

Hope your weekend was a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home