Saturday, May 27, 2006

Back to work this week, FINALLY! I actually managed to get around 32 hours in. I worked my ass off too. We, of course, have Monday off due to the holiday, but it is a mystery to me whether or not I'll get hours next week. I'm really hoping that I do... so is my bank account ;)

The only really bad thing about this week, (well, it has actually been the last few months, but it is compounded now because I'm using so much energy working) is that I'm not sleeping. What sleep I am getting is definately not restful either. It's really beginning to get on my nerves. I'm tired all the time, yet, when I try to sleep, it never comes.

I plan to have a nice relaxing weekend. I might go to the drive-in to see a movie (if I can get away... my parents hate it when I go to the movies by myself, but they throw a fit if I try to go to the drive-in alone). If I get to the drive-in, they are playing Poseidon and DaVinci Code. Peanut said she wasn't thrilled with the DaVinci Code when she saw it, but it is cheaper to go to the drive-in than to the theater, and you get 2 movies for just a few dollars vs paying an arm and a leg for just one movie.

Anyway, I hope you all have a great holiday weekend. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home