Monday, June 12, 2006

2 issues today....

Well, I would be at work today if I could move. That is my major issue. What did I do yesterday? Not a damn thing, which is why this is so damn confusing. I woke up this morning practically paralyzed with pain. All the muscles in my back and neck seized up from the middle of my head all the way to the middle of my back. Trying to get dressed for work was a challenge, and I had to have my mom fix my hair this morning, because I couldn't lift my arms, let alone try to handle a brush with my mop of hair. I have no idea why this happened. It's not like I overworked the muscles or anything. But at the moment, I am still lying in bed, slightly more mobile than before, but not by much.

Now, because I am not at work, I attempted to watch the noon news, which is what leads me to my next issue. Today the half hour news, was extended to a full hour, pre-empting the 12:30 program. Apparently all other news except 1 story stopped in Pgh. There was about a 15 second break for a breaking news story on a fire that had broken out and left 1 person dead so far, and they were looking for more people. The other story that took up the 59 minutes and 45 seconds? Ben Rothlisberger, a the Steelers QB, was in a motorcycle accident. Now ok, he was in an accident and hurt... the dumbass wasn't wearing a helmet... he's still alive. They had every reporter on staff covering that one story. 3 were in the studio, 1 was at the scene, another in the helicopter above the scene, another at the hospital, the rest were interviewing various witnesses. My question is WHO GIVES A DAMN???? It's ridiculous!

That's the end of my ranting, time to lay here some more. Yeah!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha I think you might have caught ... uh... whatever it is that's wrong with me :-D

Today was BAD. Guess I'm using the rest of my sick time this week!

If you ever want to keep me company, feel free to stop over. I can't stand being so bored!

7:20 PM, June 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home