Saturday, June 17, 2006

Let me OUTTA here!!!!

Before I go on with my endless ranting, I just wanted to say that THANK the Lord, my rash is slowly but surely clearing up!!!! HORRAY!!!

Now, about the title.... I lived on my own, basically since I left for college. I lived 2 hours away from my parents before I even graduated, commuting the 50 miles from my apartment in Pgh to the college campus. I lived in Pgh for more than 3 years. I was out of my parents for pretty much 8 years. Now, circumstances dictate that I live at home again. I'm not happy about it. I haven't ever been happy about it. I've lived alone too long to enjoy being back home again.

So, if you are still reading, you are probably wondering why I am ranting about this. How many times has someone got you out of the shower to talk on the phone... and NO this was not an emergency of any kind. That's right, I was in the middle of my shower this morning, when my mom knocked on the bathroom door, insisting that I come out. Now, let me explain. My brother takes longer in the bathroom than I do, and he has no hair on his head. I can literally take a shower and be ready to leave the house in less than 15 minutes, showering time included, so it's not like I have been in there for an hour and was just using up all the hot water or something.

Who was on the phone that it was SOOO important for me to talk to? My aunt. I don't like her... at all. We haven't gotten along for years. She's not even my mom's favorite person in the world.... but, God forbid I let her know that I don't like her. Believe me, I don't keep it a secret, which is a major problem with me and my mom (she just let's my aunt walk all over her and then bitches to me about it later). So what is so urgent that I need to get out of the shower, IN THE MIDDLE OF IT? There is a biker rally this coming weekend, and they want me to volunteer to sell raffle tickets for them on Thursday and next Saturday. I will, unfortunately, be seeing my aunt tomorrow. WHAT THE HELL IS SO URGENT that it can't wait until tomorrow??? It's not 'til next week. But no. My mom decided that I NEEDED to talk to her RIGHT NOW! And, then she's surprised that I am not happy with her, and don't want to take the phone from her.... covered in soap. Let alone the fact that my aunt is on the other end.

Tell me, am I overreacting because every little thing is beginning to irritate me about living at home?

Anyway, enough of my ranting. Have a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home