Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Well, at this time, I am normally at work. Why am I not there now? Because the surgery I had in April didn't work. Surprise, surprise. Grrrr. This is the worst it has been since the surgery. But, I had thought that I would finally no longer miss work because of it. I really can't afford to miss any hours, but I'll be off until at least lunchtime today. Depending on how I feel then will determine whether or not I work the second half of the day. Thank goodness this should only last for the day. I'll still be hurting tomorrow, but I should be able to stand up straight and not lose my lunch because the pain makes me nauseous.

Anyway, there is nothing new, as usual. Lots of applications out, no positive reponses yet. Grrr. Frustrations abound. Well, I'm gonna try and sleep for a little while. Maybe I'll feel a little better when I wake up. Until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home