Monday, July 31, 2006

I'm a bad blogger!!

I can't believe it has been so long since I updated my blog... but in my defense, I haven't even been online since I last posted. I really haven't had anything to say anyhow. Same old shit, different day.

My dad did a benefit concert last night. That was about the only interesting thing that has happened lately. It was a good time. But, the heat and threat of storms kept a lot of people away.

Speaking of the heat.... I just put in an A/C Unit in someone's house today... I just wish I was putting it in here. It's in the 90s outside and my bedroom (where I spend most of my time hiding while at my parents' house) is around 100 degrees. My thermostat doesn't even register the temp. That's how hot it is. You would think since my dad puts A/C in people's houses, he'd put it in ours.

Well, I won't bore you anymore. Hopefully, it won't be as long between blogs next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home