Sunday, September 10, 2006

Another must read!!

Ravyn's Flight by Patti O'Shea was excellent!! I wasn't disappointed at all. As always, Patti's talent with writing draws you right into the story. I struggled to put it down. Her decriptions bring the settings alive, allowing you to see a vivid picture in your head. The characters come alive. I highly reccommend picking up this book... along with all of her others. I have read every one of her books so far and am always anxiously waiting for the next. You won't be disappointed, I promise.

The first time I picked up one of Patti's books, it was The Power of Two. It was so strange. Prior to picking up that book, I had never read a futuristic or paranormal book. Now, I am hooked. And, it's even better if it is written by Patti. I've never enjoyed another futuristic or paranormal book as much as I've enjoyed any one of Patti's.

My advice, run out and buy it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Patti O'Shea said...

Jillian,

Thank you so much! RF is my first published book, so I always wonder what people who come to it later will think of it. I'm thrilled you enjoyed it!

Patti

7:07 PM, September 12, 2006  
Blogger Jillian Beane said...

I truly enjoyed that RF and and anxiously awaiting the next one!!!!!

7:37 PM, September 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home