Wednesday, September 06, 2006

FINALLY!!!!

I did it!!! I wrote 5 pages last night on the WIP!!!! I think I have finally moved past the wicked writers block I was having. The part that I first wrote last night needs a little work on the transition, but I'll get back to that when I get solidly back in my writing groove. Until then, I'll bask in the 5 pages I was able to get down in just an hour. I rewarded myself with a couple of chapters from Ravyn's Flight but I had a really hard time putting it down. But, I had to get up early this morning for work. I hope to reward myself again tonight.... if I manage to write again.... *crosses fingers*

Wish me luck.

2 Comments:

Blogger Patti O'Shea said...

Yea, Jillian! Congrats on the pages!!! I'm so glad you broke through your writer's block!

And I hope you like RF--as long as your writing comes first (stern look).

Patti

5:53 PM, September 06, 2006  
Blogger Jillian Beane said...

I've been good, Patti. I promise. I'm suffering though. As with all of your other books, it's a page turner. But, I am only on Chapter 4. I really wanna keep reading, but I am only allowing myself to read after I've written at least a couple pages.

3:37 PM, September 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home