Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year

Well, happy new year to all! Hope ya'll had a good 2006. And, here's to a GREAT 2007!

For the first time since I can remember, I am making some resolutions.

1. GET WRITING ON MY WIP!!!!!!! I need to get moving on it. My mind hasn't been in a good place to write, and I can't force the writing because then it ends up sounding forced in the story. So, my plan is to work on editing the WIP, and should the creative juices start flowing again *crosses fingers*, move on to actually writing.

2. Get my head out of this funk! I'm getting sick and tired of feeling crappy all the time. I am doing everything I can to find a new job (unsuccessfully), and I'm still living with my parents.. grrr. I don't have the power to change that at the moment. I'm doing all I can, so I have to accept that. I just need to work on being an all around happier person.

3. The usual for everyone, lose a couple of pounds. I'm not fat by any stretch of the imagination. I realize this. But, I am heavier than I like to be (and NO, I NEVER WANT TO LOOK LIKE A STICK, either!). Because of the funk in my head, I've been spending more than my share of time in my room, in my bed. Just reading or watching TV. I do absolutely nothing that resembles exercise (other than carrying boilers and furnaces around at work). I've lost a lot of the muscletone I managed to get while in training. I have no desire to go that far again, but I do need to do something. Since I don't own a scale (and have no intention of getting one), I'm not going by pounds. I just need to get a little more fit. Maybe eat a little better too. Maybe no more dinners of fudge and ice cream..... maybe ;)

Well, this is the longest post I've had in a while. Maybe for number 4, post on my blog more often. Yeah, definately. Hopefully, I'll have lots of progress on the WIP to blog about and being happier, maybe I'll be able to come up with something interesting to say. OKAY,

4. BLOG MORE OFTEN!

I think that is enough resolutions. Good luck on any resolutions that you made.... and wish me luck with mine ;)

Until next time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home