Thursday, January 18, 2007

Nagging headaches, adoption and marriage

I've got a nagging headache at the moment, so I'm not sure how long this post will end up being. Not sure where it came from but, I've had it since before lunch and it doesn't seem to want to go away. Grrr. It didn't help that I went shopping today. I hate shopping. But, I am making dinner for P-Nut and her fiance tomorrow night and needed to get the stuff to make it... otherwise I'd have to feed them dirt. Hehe. I can't wait! I just hope that the weather holds out. We are supposed to get dumped on this weekend, but it's not supposed to start until early Saturday morning... then again, the weather guys are never right, even if they are looking out the window.

The electrician that we've been working with came up to me today, after learning that I sent my parents to Hawaii for their anniversary. He kept telling me all day that he wants to adopt me. Then I go to another job site and the owner of the restaurant starts asking me weird questions. Like, how old am I; am I married. Then he proceeds to tell me that he is going to set me up on a date. UMMMM? I don't know this guy, other than working on a couple of different large jobs for him... his parents' house, his house, his old restaurant (which is out of business), and now the new restaurant. I hate to say it, but he's not the brightest bulb in the box. And, he loves to flaunt the fact that he has money, always telling everybody how much he spent on everything, and not lowering himself to speak to people who aren't as well off as he is. SO, I have no idea why he's even speaking to me, let alone saying he wants to set me up. Strange, strange man. Granted, I can't get a date on my own, but I certainly never asked HIM for help in that area. Hell, I think I've only said a total of 10 words to the man in the entire 3 years since I met him. I'm so confused. Help? Anyone?

Well, I better sign off. I need to do a major overhaul in the bathroom if I'm gonna have company use it tomorrow. Have a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home