Friday, June 17, 2005

I'm Baaack!!!

Back online once again. Yeah! Probably the only good thing about coming to work. Working with my dad during my days off was fun as usual, except that at the one job site they were spreading hay... as someone who has severe hayfever, this was not a fun experience. I came pretty close to having my eyes swell shut... not fun. Then I strained a muscle in my inner thigh, not really all that fun. But, stretching a little has helped, so I don't think I did too much damage.

I haven't gotten anymore done on my manuscript yet, 'cause I've been trying to get off of the midnight shift 'cause I started daylight today, and I usually can't form a coherant thought during that time. Sleep deprivation and writing don't work well together.

Thank God my boss is off for a couple days. Life is good. I get a nice break and I shouldn't have to see him until Monday, if my luck holds. *does a little dance* Could be a very good weekend here at work.

OK, I am off to do some work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home