Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Last post before Grad!

I passed the practical exam this morning! Whoo Hoo! And I only have the mock trial to go through tomorrow. YEAH ME! We finished really early, which is why I am in the lab posting when I would normally be in class. As in the subject, this is my final post prior to grad. I graduate tomorrow afternoon. And, then I get to say "SEE YA!" to GA! I'll be more than happy to say good bye to the mutant insects that they have here!

Overall the training down here was great fun. I learned a lot and I learned a lot about myself. I have done more in these 10 weeks than I thought I'd ever be able to do. Although I still haven't accomplished my main goal of passing the PT test in MD, I have done so much already. Even if I don't make it into MD, I know that I have done my best and worked my body as hard as I could. I tried my best and if it wasn't enough to get me there, I'll just have to take a new avenue. I know that I'll enjoy some more time working with my dad. I'll forever be greatful for all of the support that I have received throughout this whole ordeal. Everyone's well wishes helped to cheer me up on those days when I wasn't sure that I have any left in me.

Thank you everyone, and I hope to post again soon with news..... hopefully GOOD news.

2 Comments:

Blogger Patti O'Shea said...

Congratulations!!!

Patti

2:38 PM, November 02, 2005  
Blogger Jillian Beane said...

Thanks so much Patti! Your encouragement has helped so much these past weeks. I always look forward to reading your blog and your comments here. I can't begin to tell you how much that meant to me!

5:20 PM, November 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home