Friday, February 03, 2006

I'm Baaack!

My trip was a blast! It was busy but relaxing. I took 2 yoga classes, a first for me. I also took a bellydancing class, that was different, but fun. AND, I took a Tai Chi class. I had 2, count 'em 2, massages. One Tuesday and one Wednesday. Then I had a Reiki (sp?) session on Thursday... that was different.

Each of the four cabins hosted dinner 1 night. All of the ladies there were a lot of fun. I don't think I laughed that much since I was in college living with Peanut and taking Robert's class. Stories were told; jokes were told. They are all extremely powerful women. Being around them was good for me. I think I have finally seen the light in a difficult situation. I can finally say I'm done being a doormat in a situation I should have been rid of YEARS ago. I wish I could get back a letter I wrote a month ago and rewrite it, not leave the choice up to him. 'Cause it is MY choice. I'm done.

On the WIPs, well, I didn't get real far. I was able to do some progress with BBL... 3 pages, but they are 3 quality pages, and I needed imput from my dad that I couldn't get 'cause I was out of cell phone range before I could truly progress further in the story. LU, well I opened the file. Does that count?

I read a great book, Jamie by Lori Foster. And started a the "Night Tales" series by Nora Roberts last night. So far, I'm really enjoying it. I had trouble putting it down to go to sleep last night, but since I had to get up at 7am, then drive all the way home, I needed to sleep some.

The problem now? I just got the DaVinci Code when I got back (a mailing mixup is what took so long). I'm gonna be reading 7 books again. The "Night Tales" series is 6 books long, but I also want to read The Davinci Code. Grrr. Plus, work and write? There goes my sleep for a few weeks!

Anyway, I hope everyone had a good week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home