Thursday, January 11, 2007

Just a quick one...

I'm still not sleeping, but at this point, that is the good news. I royally messed myself up today. As I said yesterday, I did something to my back yesterday while getting the coal. I didn't help it today. I am, at the moment, stiff and sore from the middle of my back up through the base of my skull. Sounds like fun, huh? Not the best part. My ankles are made of Jell-o. They used to pop out of place at least once a day. Thankfully I was able to strengthen them up to where they didn't do it nearly as often. In fact, it has been nearly a year since the last time it happened. Well, it was nearly a year. I popped the left one out, not once, but TWICE today. I'll be surprised if I can even walk on it tomorrow.

Well, I need to make some dinner and then I am off to bed.... as soon as I find the ankle brace I'm sure I'll need tomorrow. *sighs* If I can sit up enough to work on the WIP, I plan to work on it at least a little. Didn't get too much done on it yesterday, but at least I did work on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home