Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Fun, fun, fun...

Well, I had my doctor's appointment today. Surgery is scheduled for April 21st. Happy birthday to me. The whole day was spent in one of 2 offices... not my idea of a good time. But, my mom and I had about an hour to kill after lunch, before appointment 2, so we stopped at Target (she'd never been in one). I found Dan Brown's first book Angels & Demons. Peanut said that she heard it was even better than The DaVinci Code, and he's an amazing author. I don't know how he was able to keep all those twists and turns straight and keep the reader mystified until the moment he was ready for them to know... I mean not even a hint. Anyway, I ended up getting the book. Guess what I'll be doing for the next few days?

As you can tell by the past few short blogs, there isn't much going on. I don't want to go on and on about nothing. Hopefully, there be something interesting going on here at some point.... I wish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home