Saturday, March 11, 2006

This is interesting....

At the moment, I am blogging and playing Mario Party at the same time. I know, it's really gotten bad hasn't it. I am truly addicted. I am also preparing to go to Peanut's house to play some more. We are hoping that the 3rd time is a charm. If I pack up my laptop and drag it all the way to her house, maybe, just maybe we'll open BBL and she can help me get past this mental block I have going on. I just really have no desire to write BBL. I hate to say it, 'cause it is for my Dad, but it's not my story and I just can't make myself want to write it. It is sounding forced now. Before it was sounding pretty good, even though it took me hours to write 1 page, it was a quality page. Now it's just writing to finish it, and even that it taking hours on end for a single page. GRRRR!

Dad played a gig last night. Which was cool; the place was packed. But, my mom's pastor showed up with his family. He's a nice guy, don't get me wrong, but I just don't like it when people try to push their beliefs on you. And, this happened after he'd been siiting in a bar for a couple hours and drinking multiple Long Island Iced Teas. And, he made a couple of comments to me that indicate that my mom has told him about some stuff that has happened to me in the last couple of months. Particularly one incident. And she wonders why I never tell her anything. Really, is it necessary for everybody and their mother to know what is going on with me. I am a fairly private person. Only a select few friends know about my blog, and I use my pen name for my ID here, so just anybody stumbling across my blog wouldn't know who I am. This is basically here for my therapy and that is all. When I get frustrated or upset, writing is a way for me to release it all. And, at times, make sense of it all in my head.

Anyway I have to go and get ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home