Thursday, February 23, 2006

Books, books, books...

Well, I started and finished 1 book after blogging yesterday. I WORKED today!!!!! But, I imagine I will read at least 1 more book tonight. Haven't picked it out yet, but I have plenty to choose from.

I won't be working again tomorrow. I had previously made plans with Peanut, and that is what I am gonna be doing. I need the money, but I need the time away too. Spending the day goofing off sounds like much more fun to me. We'll be playing games most of the day, but I am probably going to torture her with BBL, in hopes that she can give me some ideas and hopefully help me improve what I already have. Maybe she'll write the whole next scene for me ;-) It's one that I really don't want to write.

It's really hard writing BBL to begin with, but Dad has been reading it as I am writing it. I've never let my parents read anything I've written, but especially not anything that isn't done. It's very hard for me to work like that. I like it to be done with before anyone reads it. Hell, the only person who has read anything that I've written before is Peanut. Frankly, I prefer it stay that way. But, this is his story, so what can I do? Dilemas, dilemas, dilemas.

Well, I am off to make supper and then read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home