Monday, February 13, 2006

Well, it was a weekend of reading, anyway...

I finished The Davinci Code last night. It was pretty good. I was convinced that one person was the "bad guy," in the end, I was wrong. But I was able to guess the purpose of one of the characters pretty quick. Overall, it was a really well written book. I enjoyed it. I would talk about it more, but I don't want to give anything away for anyone who hasn't read it yet.

The only bad part was that I didn't work at on on BBL, but in my defense, my mom was on my laptop all weekend doing her Israel pictures. She finally finished them a little before 9 last night and I really wasn't in the mood to start writing then. I plan to log off here in just a minute and eat dinner, then sit down and write for no less than 2 hours. I'd like to be done by 9 or so, but if I manage to get into the story I may write longer. The first part that I have to work on tonight should go fairly smooth.... it's the next part coming up that could give me a headache. Wish me luck. See ya'll tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home