Saturday, February 11, 2006

Reading and Writing the weekend away

Well, I am up to chapter 30 in the DaVinci code. It's pretty good so far. I hope to get a bunch more read today. My mom has been using my laptop to name and edit the 300+ pictures that she took while in Israel, so I don't think I'll get much writing done today. The writing goal will have to wait until tomorrow I think..... It takes her a while to do the edits and naming; she worked on it for about 5 hours yesterday and only got 25 or so pictures done. If I have to, I'll just stay up later than usual tomorrow night to work on BBL.

Dad gave me a final deadline for the first draft of BBL.... April 1st, so I need to get working on it. I made some good progress on it last week, I'm just hoping to get the time and inclination to work on it and get it completed in the next month. I got a bunch of ideas for LU last night, so I can't wait to finish BBL, so I can get back to work on MY book. It's just too hard for me to work on 2 separate stories at the same time. I was expecting LU to be long finished by now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home