Thursday, February 09, 2006

Home today

I am home today. No work. Although after the hard day I had yesterday, I could use the day off, but I need the money right now. But, I didn't have a choice. So, I hope to get some stuff done today.

Yesterday, I didn't do any work on BBL or LU. I came home from work, took a shower and fell asleep. Yep, by 6:00pm, I was fast asleep. I worked hard yesterday and did some damage to the knee. Note to self: Kneeling on washer to drill hole at odd angle through thick wall puts a lot of pressure on knee; knee will not hold your weight once you get down.

I spent most of the morning cleaning so far. Mom is coming home from Israel today. I was expecting to go to work, so I've been up for a while now, and got a good bit done.

I plan to read some of The Davinci Code today, I'm anxious to see what all the hype is about. I'd like to work on LU a bit; I got an idea for the next part of the story 2 nights ago. I may work on it for a bit, but once again, I feel like I'm gonna fall asleep. I hate being tired all the time. What is up with that? I've slept more in the last week than I had for months.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm totally stealing that book from you when you're done with it!

8:57 PM, February 09, 2006  
Blogger Jillian Beane said...

I'm up to Chapter 6 already.... only 100 more chapters to go. You are more than welcome to it when I finish it.

9:40 AM, February 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home