Friday, February 10, 2006

Napping all the time

I took another nap yesterday. I seem to want to sleep all of the time. I don't know why. I have another day off today, so we will see if I end up sleeping the day away again. I did manage to start The DaVinci Code yesterday and am getting ready to open it up again. It's pretty good, but hasn't sucked me in yet. We'll see if it does. I'll probably end up starting the 3rd book from the Night Tales series at some point this weekend. And, by Sunday evening, I WILL have worked on BBL for at least 3 hours.

Dad is playing tonight, so at least I'll get out a little tonight. My dad keeps saying that he's worried about me, that I need to get out more and hang out with people. First off, I am pretty much a loner. I could stay in a room all by myself for months at a time and be fine with it. Yeah, there are times when I want to hang out with people, when me, myself and I are beginning to get on my nerves, but I like to be by myself a lot. I'm really shy and don't make friends easily, so that makes it tough too. Plus, the friends I do have live a good distance away from me, and I don't expect them to want to hang out with me all of the time. They have their own lives and friends that live close to them to hang out with. I hang out with my parents' friends more often than I hang out with my own. I've only been home for a week, and already I think I need to get away again. I just keep wanting to shout "GET OFF MY BACK!" Any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home