Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I did get some work done on BBL last night. 2 pages. Not what I had hoped for, but by the time I finished those 2 pages, 2 and a half hours later, I had a monster of a headache. I got through 1 of 2 very difficult parts that are back to back. I'm not real happy with the last page that I wrote last night, so I'll probably end of re-doing it for most of tonight, hopefully without the headache. I'm also hoping to get past the most difficult part, which is coming up next. Remind me never to attempt writing a story that isn't mine, EVER AGAIN!

I worked for most of the day by myself. But, I got a lot done, even though I was hunched over, and bent in half, in an attic all day long. I think I am a couple of inches shorter now. I'm not sure if I'll ever stand up straight again. Oww!

Now, I have a question.... if you are remodelling a house that has been burned, and the house was without electricity for months, would you open the fridge door? The smart answer? NO! The idiot contractors that we are working with? Sure, why not. HELLO! Anything that is in there would have been long past spoiled! Why did I present this question, you ask? Because they actually opened it this afternoon. Idiots! I was in the attic and I had to leave and go outside for a while or risk losing my lunch. You would think they'd be smarter than that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home