Thursday, February 16, 2006

Reading today

Last night, I really wanted to read a book. Not just any book. It is the 3rd book in a series, Crimson City. I had planned on reading all of the books in order, but from my rants earlier, you've seen that I simply cannot read the 1st book in the series because something always comes up EVERY time I pick up that book. I've been dying to read Through a Crimson Veil by one of my favorite authors, Patti O'Shea, ever since I bought it. I really truly intended to read them all in order, but obviously it didn't happen. I will read all of the books, but I couldn't wait another day to pick up Patti's book. And, I wasn't disappointed. I picked it up and got sucked right in. The only reason that I didn't read it the whole way through last night was because I could no longer keep my eyes open and I had to work this morning. I'm sitting next to the book right now and itching to pick it up again.

I worked like crazy today. I did a full day's worth of work in 4 hours and then another 6 hours of work after lunch in 4 hours. I am exhausted. I've also cut the hell out of my hands. I had a couple of cuts on my hands when I started today. Now, I've got at least a couple on each finger and half a dozen on each of the backs and palms of my hands. I think I lost a couple of quarts of blood today. They are really going to be sore tomorrow.

Well, enough typing. Time to get back to reading. I'm only a few chapters in, but I highly recommend it already... can't wait any longer. See YA!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home