Saturday, February 18, 2006

WOW! A wonderful read!

I finished Through a Crimson Veil last night.... at 2am. I couldn't put it down. An awesome read! Highly recommended! I am so glad that I read the series out of order. I'm just upset that I didn't read it earlier. I'd been itching to read it since the day I picked it up from the bookstore, the day it was available.... MONTHS AGO! I woke up this morning with the story still in my head. It will be joined with one of Patti's other books, The Power of Two on my top 10 reads list. I can't wait until her next book comes out and her first book is re-released. I only hope that someday someone will enjoy something I wrote a fraction as much as I've enjoyed reading Patti's books.

Reading Patti's book has kicked me into reading gear and I plan to start another book this morning. McKettrick's Choice, by Linda Lael Miller. I've read the other 3 McKettrick books and enjoyed them immensely. She's beginning to write the stories of their decendents now. I'll be anxious to read those when they are available.

I guess the writing is going to take a backseat for a couple of days. I'll get back to it on Monday for sure. I keep getting ideas for LU, but I can't really work on it until BBL is finished, so I now have page after page of notes of ideas waiting for the end of BBL. Let's hope I get finished with it soon.

It's snowing and blowing like crazy here and the roads are horrible. And, I have to take my truck to the garage today to get it inspected. I'd rather just stay cozy warm in my house and watch the snow outside.

2 Comments:

Blogger Patti O'Shea said...

Jillian,

Thank you so much! After slogging my way through revisions, your post was a real pick-me-up! I hope someday you do get to experience how exciting it is when someone loves your work. There's no way to describe the feeling.

Hope the car inspection went okay. Stay warm!

Patti

12:26 PM, February 19, 2006  
Blogger Jillian Beane said...

Patti,

I only spoke the truth! I loved your book! I'm glad it was a pick me up! Keep up the wonderful work. I can't wait 'til Eternal Nights is available!!!

Luckily, the car inspection went great! Thank God! I don't think I can handle getting another bill!

2:46 PM, February 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home