Wednesday, February 22, 2006

More reading....

I read 2 more books after blogging yesterday, so that makes 3 for yesterday and already 1 for today. Jill Shalvis was the author of the book I read today Room Service. A good read. I am not usually real big on HarlequinBlaze books, but I love Jill's books, so I picked this one up. I wasn't disappointed. I've already picked out the next book on my list. A historical by Cheryl St. John. I read one of hers last night and I just found another that I had in my pile, so I thought I'd start that one next. It's sad to see how little of a difference has been made in the pile despite all of the books I've read this weekend and week. 10+ books since Saturday. Damn!

Didn't work today either. At the moment, I am burying my head in a book just so I don't have to think about the bills I have sitting on my desk and the non-existent funds I have to pay them. If I'm buried in a book then that's my reality, not the crap going on in the real world. I never have to do drugs or drink large quantities of alcohol to cope. Give me a book and I'm a happy girl. Probably not the best way to cope with it, but it could be worse.

Off to bury my head in a book. Here's to hoping there is work for me tomorrow. *fingers crossed*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home