Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Food and Heat.... the 2 essentials in life

I am blogging today while standing in my hall. "Why?" you ask. Well, I am waiting for the pizza guy. I have to catch him before the dog sees him, otherwise I'll never get out the door to get it. Dumb dog.

Success! He just dropped it off! The bad part, I'm still stuck in the hall because I fed the internet cord through the window of my bedroom (it looks out into the hallway... don't ask). Mmmm, pizza. Kitty is trying to share. "No kitty, it's my pot pie!" Bad Kitty!

I did lots of job hunting online yesterday. I got a lot of good places to start looking. But, I spent so much time doing that, I was too tired to write anything. I have a feeling tonight is gonna end up in much the same way. Probably because I am already tired from work.

I spent all day sorting through the crap we took out of my dad's old work truck, and putting in the NEW truck (he picked up at noon) what he needed. Too bad it'll only look good for a day. I worked so hard to organize it! The bad part was that I was in the warehouse all day.... FREEZING my butt off! It was warmer outside than it was in the building!!!! I think my feet got frostbitten. Brrr. Now that I am in the house, I feel like I am having hot flashes, 'cause it is probably a 50 or 60 degree difference from what I was in all day!!!

Well, I'm off to eat my food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home