Friday, March 10, 2006

That's IT!! I QUIT!!!

OK, so I went to the doctor's office today for a routine checkup. And now, I am scheduled for another pre-op appointment. Yes, that's right. I have to have surgery again. When I went to the doctor for real problems, they always told me it was all in my head. Now, they can't stop telling me that I need to have surgery. Can't we find a happy medium in there somewhere?

Anyway, I still can't seem to drag myself away from the Gamecube. I rented a couple of other games (I should stick with the one I have, 'cause I really suck at the others), so I've been busy trying to play those. But I unlocked some new stuff on the one that I have, so I've been exploring that.

Doesn't my life sound so interesting? Yep, I'm turning into a couch potato. One with Nintendo thumb.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, sorry about the surgery!

12:44 PM, March 11, 2006  
Blogger Patti O'Shea said...

Jillian,

I'm sorry to hear you need more surgery. :-( That was my worst fear after I had surgery on my foot--that I'd have to do it again. Hugs and hang in there!

Patti

10:08 AM, March 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home